For just pennies a day,
you truly have the power
Some HBCU’s are financially struggling to continue their vital mission of educating thousands of deserving students – at a time when their services are needed more than ever.
With your help, we can strengthen these important institutions and ensure that our next generations of teachers, scientists, engineers, health professionals, environmentalists, foreign-service professionals and entrepreneurs have HBCU’s as an education option.
Our Term Life Insurance policy makes it possible for you to protect your family and have the opportunity to help NAFEO Future Financial Security Fund for HBCUs stay on track to generate over $10 million per year to secure HBCUs future.
- Select up to $100,000 of Term Life coverage, which creates a safety net for your family, and supports your legacy by:
- Assisting in covering a portion of lost income
- Assisting in paying off debts, mortgage, car loans, credit cards
- Assisting in funding children's education
- Assisting in paying funeral expenses and by...
- giving a desired percentage back to the Tigers!
- Get additional coverage for your spouse and/or up to $10,000 in additional coverage for all eligible children.
- NO medical examination required. Qualify by simply answering one medical question.
- Plus, the policy offers Accelerated Life benefits.
*Based on a $50,000 benefit amount, non-tobacco user, age 34 years old.