For just pennies a day*,
you truly have the power.
NBCI and The Dream Company, LLC have teamed up to make it convenient and, most importantly, affordable, for you to purchase a Term Life Insurance Plan that will help protect your loved ones and help strengthen your financial future.
NBCI can help you and your family reach your saving goal by simply following NBCI saving principle: We want every American family to save one year's salary over the next seven years. Visit our website for details.
We can teach you how you can afford $150,000 of Term Life Insurance without spending a penny beyond your budget. The savings for this coverage are found right in your present budget. We will show you how to squeeze pennies to help create financial well-being for your family.
I can’t tell you enough how valuable Term Life insurance can be to financial planning. It's a necessity for anyone with dependents who would be affected financially in the case of your passing, yet life insurance can be one of the hardest products to understand and it’s sometimes sold by agents who are sometimes more concerned with their commissions than your needs.
Given the challenging economic times, we feel now, more than ever, that we have to gain the upper hand on these economic times and that calls for a biblical based savings initiative. That is why preparing for the future of your loved ones before it is too late is so important.
Your humble servant in Christ,
Rev. Anthony Evans, President/CEO
- Select up to $150,000** of Term Life Insurance, which creates a safety net for your family, and helps support your legacy by assisting in:
- covering a portion of lost income
- paying off debts, mortgage, car loans, credit cards
- funding children's education
- paying funeral expenses
- creating financial security for your family!
- Get additional Term Life Insurance for your spouse, up to $150,000** and/or up to $5,000 in additional coverage for all eligible children.
- NO medical examination required. Your acceptance will be based on answers to the three medical questions on the application.
**You or your spouse’s total Amount of Life Insurance will be reduced by 50% on the Premium Due Date or next following the date you or he/she attains age 70.
***You or your spouse’s total Amount of Living Benefit Option (Accelerated Benefit) is an option that advances the death benefit if you or your spouse are diagnosed as Terminally Ill.
Please see Plan Details for more information (including cost, exclusions, limitations, reduction in benefits, and terms of coverage).